Ridgeway Kitchens & Interiors Ltd & General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR is a single set of rules that apply to all EU member states with each member state designating a Supervisory Authority (SA) to oversee and ensure compliance of the legislation and comes in to force on 25th May 2018.
We will communicate our data policy on our website and any emails sent from Ridgeway Kitchens & Interiors. All order confirmations & estimates will have reference to our GDPR policy.
Ridgeway Kitchens & interiors & Customer Data
• Customer data is securely stored within Sage Accounting System, our secure cloud based system and internal local server.
• All customers’ accounts are accessed through a Reference ID.
• Customers details will only be shared with subcontractors if required to carry out quoting or installation.
• All customer data is used for the purpose of processing, delivering and installation of products.
• Verifiable consent must be given by a minor’s parent or guardian before their data can be used.
• We hold the data within Sage, cloud and local server securely for 7 years for the purpose of warranty and information for HMRC.
• Customers can contact Julie Gibson, if they require any information regarding their data.
Ridgeway & Website
• Contacts can be removed from the database at any time, this will include backups.
• All privacy & malware settings are set to their highest level of security to ensure we protect ourselves against any data breaches.
• In the event of a breach, we will contact our customers as soon as possible.